A Family PACT provider can help you avoid an unplanned pregnancy. Family PACT offers family planning visits for birth control counseling and birth control method.
Family PACT providers no-cost birth control methods:
- Ring, and Patch
- Diaphragm and Cervical Cap
- Spermicide and Sponge
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Sterilization for women and men
- Plan B pill
If you qualify for Family PACT, all methods are at no cost to you.Family Planning visits also may include:
- Prevention, screening and treatment of most sexually transmitted infections
- HIV testing and counseling
- Cervical cancer screening
You may be eligible for Family PACT if:
- You want to avoid getting pregnant or causing a pregnancy;
- You live in California;
- You have a low income; and
- You do not have insurance that you can use for family planning
A Family PACT provider can enroll you in the program.
To learn more about the birth control methods and services covered by Family PACT, and to find a Family PACT provider near you.